Sunday, April 4, 2010

Love is Different from Loved

I'm standing here amidst the crowd
filled with anguish and doubt...
In this place where there's turmoil
all i can hold on to is the soil..

as i kneel down and cry
pe0ple stop and wonder why
why this man is crying
what they don't know is that im dying..

Dying cause of this pain you inflicted
the pain of being rejected.............



As i looked in a mirror...
i seen a man deprived of honor..
A man that's lonely..
from something that's not worthy..

I looked into him more closely..
and said to him very calmy..
"pick yourself out of this rubble
you'll only stoop down and stumble"

right from that moment i knew...
all this confusions you made are through....


I've lost much time thinking of you...
now i decided this charade is through..
So now i dont feel sad and angry
all i can feel is pity...

i pity your lack of becoming...
i pity you for being uncaring..
i pity you for loving him
as much as I LOV
ED YOU..

My current status: single but taken yet confused. I'm single but I still love her, with all my heart but I don't know if she has somebody else already. I hope she doesn't have. One time I was surfing the net and I came across the chat box I talked to her but it was somebody else who had opened it..:l Yet they don't have any pictures together and single status..:l

I know I'm a sucker for this feeling..Yes,the line came from A Rocket To The Moon's song Like We Used To. Try to listen to it..it's good,,you may cry..then watch One More Chance and you will surely cry..

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
The poem above was composed by my friend Farrell Angelo Diaz. He composed it for a girl whom he loved and it turned out that the girl has somebody else.

No comments:

Post a Comment