Saturday, March 13, 2010

what if..

This past fews days have been strange for me. It started when I saw a post at facebook. It made me sad. By then, I had made a decision. I would tell her immediately that I have been loving her and I hope that that feeling won't change everything. Just when I was calling her, her phone was ringing but the ringback tone suddenly changed into a "unattended or out of coverage area" message. I tried twice, but she didn't answer it. I posted last night on my account on what's the use of having everything you want and everything you need if you can't even be with the person you love. I changed some words on it, what was I supposed to put on there? What's the use of having everything you want and everything you need if you can't even communicate with the person you love. Yes, I would like to post that but it would seem a "patama" to her and I don't want her to be the center of attention of everybody because if I'd posted that, then many people might react and I would hate that, placing her infront of everybody. Then I remembered what my friend told me that she saw her at mcdo. DAMN! I was supposed to go there too! I was supposed to go there because of our project!darn..But I guess it it is best not to see what happened there because if I saw what happened, it will just break my heart..

As of now, yes I am confused if I would still go for her or not. It's the moment where I would say "MAHAL KITA AT ANG SAKIT SAKIT NA.."i'd like to go now,,but something is stops me..yes I really love her..It's like I'm reaching out to tell her that I love her but she's going away..going away because of something that I don't know but I'm hoping she doesn't have a boyfriend yet..I guess what makes me still love her is that I can talk to her but when I'm about to tell her that i love her,,she stops it and goes away..can you think of any reason why she's like that?help me so I can already make up my mind if I go for her or stop this feeling..

No comments:

Post a Comment