Tuesday, April 27, 2010

laying my cards on the table

If I were to vote (I'm turning 18 this November. Send some gifts!) this coming May 10, 2010 general elections, these are the people who I am going to vote for just a simple reason.They can give hope to the people because we don't really need a president who is very smart or came from a so- called poor family and nowadays, Filipinos are smart, we only need a guiding hand to push us into action. So here's the list.:)

NGU:

President: Noynoy Aquino
Vice- President: Mar Roxas
Senators: LP Straight..:)


Well, that's straight Liberal Party. And for my province, Cavite.:)

LGU:

Governor: Osboy CampaƱa
Vice- Governor: Cantimbuhan
Board Member: none
Congressman: Pidi Barzaga(No choice. He doesn't have an oponent. If he has an oponent, He'll still be my bet. What are schoolmates for?haha. But seriously, he made way for the urbanization of our city.:))
City Mayor: Jenny Barzaga
City Councilors: actually, none.

No comments:

Post a Comment