Thursday, April 22, 2010

perfectly imperfect.:)

I've been talking too much in this blog yet I haven't revealed who I am. Well I'm Michael Zaldua. It's incomplete because I don't want my whole name. I was born on November 23, 1992 at Chinesee General Hospital in Manila but I was really supposed to be born on Los Angeles, California. So I guess I should move on to the better part, favorites.:))

Food: Pesto, #4 Cheese pizza of Yellow Cab, Charlie Chan pasta again of yc, California maki, chicken Karaage

Resto: Don Henrico's, Yellow Cab, Teriyaki Boy, Teriyaki Kid and Tokyo Tokyo

Song: 21 Guns, Your Guardian Angel, Not A Second To Waste- ARTTM, True, Disappear- Motion City Soundtrack, Like We Used To- ARTTM, Baby Blue Eyes- ARTTM

Band: Boys Like Girls, A Rocket To The Moon, Green Day, Red Jumpsuit Apparatus

Place: Honolulu, Mililani or any other place in Hawaii:)

Movie: Forrest Gump, Lilo and Sticth, One More Chance

School: obviously, DLSU Philippines. I'm from DLSU-D. I used to like ADMU but I turned it down because of the scandal.

Book: Bob Ong books, except Stainless Longanisa and Alamat ng Gubat. Tuesdays with Morrie

Subject: World History and Asian History but I can also deal with Philippine History. I like History yet I'm taking up Marketing and Advertising Management.xD I also somewhat like Algebra:)

Shirt/ Brand: Abercrombie and Fitch, Hollister, Billabong, Quiksilver, Dolce and Gabbana, Burberry, Hurley, and Penshoppe

Slippers: Reef, Quiksilver, Billabong, Havaianas

PC: macbook, macbook pro, macbook air.

car: chevrolet optra and ford focus

Well that's me. It seems that I have the colonial mentality but I'm not. I guess I got this attitude towards material things from traveling.xD That's why I describe myself as perfectly imperfect:)

No comments:

Post a Comment