Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Out for Handouts

Due to a certain matter earlier, starting next semester I will no longer provide handouts. Furthermore, handouts will be downloaded two nights before an examination and it will no longer be brought to school for photocopying matters*. This move is done to provide everyone with adequate responsibilities that they won't bother to ask me and to avoid further unnecessary statements from other people.








*You can ask my permission to borrow the handouts if you need it badly but make sure that i won't hear a single thing from you(eg. you should have printed it on 6 slides**).
**You may say your opinion regarding it but please make sure that you say it politely. How will you know that you have done it politely?I'll answer you back with a smile. If I just reply and turn my back on you and I wouldn't talk to you, there is something wrong.

No comments:

Post a Comment